If interested, contact us at email@example.com
Sr. Management Consultant
Bring your skills to Pragmatek and combine business, operations and technology expertise to guide our clients’ businesses while you build your own career. We hire experienced people and use let them deliver innovative solutions that drive high- value results.
Our clients cut across most industries and you’ll be part of an experienced delivery team that will position you for success and help you expand your marketable skills that add value to your professional career.
With Pragmatek, your industry knowledge will be valued and immediately put to use to help our clients achieve their expected results. You’ll partner with other experts in a collaborative and supportive work environment and have access to tools and best practices that you’ll need to succeed on the job and in your career. At Pragmatek, you’ll deliver exceptional results and position yourself as a trusted advisor to executives, business leaders, and project teams through your credibility, expertise and insight into key business issues and focused solutions.
Working with clients, you’ll get to know their business intimately. You’ll assess their business processes and systems and deliver integrated plans and end-to-end business solutions to meet their business needs in a variety of important areas:
- Strategic Planning and Executive Coaching
- Business, Technology and Financial Assessment
- Order-to-Cash Streamlining and Improvement
- End-to-end Supply Chain Improvement
- Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning
- Lean and 6 Sigma Transformation, Training and Support
- Business Process Technology Alignment
- Software Selection and Implementation
- New Business Model and Process Validation
- Distribution and Service Model Upgrades and Implementation
- Executive and Senior Management Interim Roles
At Pragmatek, you’ll build and maintain long-term relationships with our clients and create value while expanding our footprint. You’ll identify and deliver innovative answers for our clients by providing sustainable solutions and services that meet the clients’ needs. You’ll help grow Pragmatek in the marketplace and help our clients solve their business challenges by delivering process excellence and outstanding operational value. You’ll leverage your deep business and technical expertise to design and provide business and systems implementation, improvement portfolio and delivery management in a wide variety of meaningful and challenging projects. And you’ll enjoy a team of like-minded associates who will support you and share their experiences and knowledge in pursuit of your success.
Sr. BI Developer
The Sr. Business Warehouse Developer works closely with key members of the business and other analysts to understand business intelligence needs and translate them into solutions that empower business teams with actionable information, which will result in improved business performance, decision making and customer offerings. Works closely with the Business Intelligence team to ensure thorough discovery and documentation of requirements, designs and solution outcomes for continuous optimization of business strategies to address objectives, challenges, maximize revenue growth and retain customers. Engages in standard data management practices, collection of internal and external data and secondary research, utilizing BI tools and BW architectures to provide best in class scalable architecture in an efficient, effective manner. Develops BW best practices and guides other internal and external BW analysts to follow standards, protocol and procedures for maintaining a highly efficient business warehouse. He/She will also ensure that the ETL window and data/ Information needs of the business are achieved as per the SLA’s.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Extensive expertise in BW Architecture.
- Extensive experience in multidimensional data modeling, such as star schemas, snowflakes, de-normalized models, handling “slow changing” dimensions/attributes.
- Experience and an understanding of a wide variety of analytical processes (governance, measurement, etc.).
- Experience with agile software development.
- Solid understanding of key BI/BW trends.
- Strong experience in SAP BW 7.4 modeling for both SAP & non-SAP systems based data modeling, data acquisition and BW Security
- Must have strong ABAP Knowledge to develop necessary coding in data acquisition
- Design and build Extraction, Transformations, and Loading (ETL) through SAP BO Data Services for both SAP and non SAP data.
- Maintain Development and Transport Procedures throughout Architecture Reviews and approvals in order to guarantee that Best Practices are always maintained
- Extensive expertise in Bex Reporting/OLAP Analysis tool.
- Need to have working skills with SAP Business Objects
Analytical & Problem-Solving
- Lead design and development of SAP BW modeling and associated business warehouse information model to enable cross functional operational reporting and corporate performance optimization.
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment
- Ensure a global, secure, scalable and extendable BI platform that is high performing and optimized for large data volumes
- Develop BW & BI standards, processes, and procedures for consistent execution and administration
- Own overall responsibility for the BW data modeling for non-SAP data sources.
- Oversees BW intake. Ensures business partners are communicated to within BW team SLA and helps effectively manage the workflow of requests between break-fixes, enhancements, and new projects.
- Consults business leaders on goals and objectives; translates business objective needs into analytical or reporting solutions with BI Team,
- Communicates information findings to business leaders and suggests next steps for future information needs where applicable.
- Balances time, resources, and quality constraints to achieve business goals; removes obstacles in order to move work forward and/or get efforts back on track.
- Independently coordinates large, cross-functional projects with many data streams and deadlines.
- Fosters a sense of urgency in others for achieving goals; efficiently leverages resources to overcome unexpected obstacles to keep projects on track.
Education: Minimum of bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, math, statistics, or equivalent professional experience.
Experience: Minimum 9 years of hands-on relevant SAP data warehouse projects experience
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Experience with SQL, MicroStrategy, Tableau, QlikView, SAS, Cognos, Crystal Reports, SAP HANA or other in-memory databases.
- Strong ability to interpret and anticipate information needs of key stakeholders to then synthesize complex, large volumes of information with the right level of detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience presenting to small and large groups. Must be comfortable communicating with all levels of leadership.
- Strong project and process management skills including attention to detail and effective time management; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and achieve project objectives.
- Self-starter with the ability to identify opportunities within domain and address them independently with significant autonomy.
- Strong leadership qualities required; serve as a mentor to other analysts.