Need to synchronize your supply chain to improve overall cycle time?
Problem: Inadequate supply chain production planning and scheduling limits order fulfillment process flow and on-time delivery.
Solution: Pragmatek’s supply chain management consulting expertise improves fulfillment processes across the supply chain.
Read how Pragmatek was chosen by Toro to streamline processes to gain $162 million in supply chain savings over three years and 37-day improvement in cash-to-cash cycle time.
The Toro Company
Toro is a leading worldwide provider of innovative turf, landscape, rental & construction equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions serving the needs of golf courses, sports fields, public green spaces, agricultural, commercial and residential properties.
Pain Points & Challenges
- Complex supply base with growing material costs
- Challenges in maintaining gross margins and shrinking Profit after Tax
- Growing and diverse product portfolio with increasing warranty liability
- Need to improve synergy and integration with recent acquisitions
Pragmatek Supply Chain Solutions
- Applied Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model best practices to realign business processes
- Delivered a focused portfolio of hard hitting ROI-based improvement projects to drive productivity
- Standardized processes and implemented tools to facilitate integration of acquisitions
- Implemented strategic sourcing, material rationalization and quality to drive cost reduction.
- Streamlined SAP Order-to-Cash process to improve overall cycle time and improve Cash to Cash Cycle
- $162 Million Supply Chain Savings over 3 Years
- 37 Days Improvement in Cash to Cash Cycle
- $7M Reduction in warranty costs
- 5% Improvement in Profit After Tax Within 3 years
From the Client
“PRAGMATEK provided the consulting expertise we needed to help us propel our Five by 5 initiative (gain 5 pts in PAT) by providing highly skilled and seasoned consultants that knew how to identify opportunities and execute improvements to get results necessary to accomplish our goals in an efficient and effect manner.”
– Ken Melrose – Former CEO