Fresh Ideas for Achieving Measurable Results
Pragmatek’s eNewsletter shares the depth and breadth of its management consulting experiences and best practices from 25 years of improving processes and driving results. Each issue presents fresh ideas for achieving measurable results through three key topics:
“Drive Results” is authored by Pragmatek Owner/CEO Steve Bloom, who talks with C-level executives every day and understands their pain points. He is clearly focused on guiding them to gain ROI impact. He writes about what keeps execs awake at night and ideas for starting down the path to new growth and expansion.
“Trends in Analytics” looks at the rapidly evolving world of analytics from the viewpoint of Pragmatek’s Karthik Palanisamy, vice president of Analytics and SAP Services. He will help C-level executives to understand new developments and their importance to business improvement.
“Process Improvement” is written by various Pragmatek management consultants who have solved common problems — such as inefficient Order to Cash, Supply Chain and ERP systems — by examining and improving the underlying business processes.
- How Great Project Management Pays for Itself
- It’s a Business Project, Not an I/T Project
- Deciding to Become a Culture of Change
- Big Data Buzz: 5 Questions to Ask Before Analytics Project Kick-Off
- Pick and Stick with a Trusted Partner
- Best Ways to Improve Your Business in 2016
Trends in eCommerce
- Clean Order – the “Right Way to Run Your Business”
- Driving Efficiencies After Multiple Acquisitions
- Building a Climate for Continuous Improvement
- Business Process Technology Alignment: How to Balance People, Process and Technology
- Bridging the “Business-IT Gap”
- Get SMART: Avoid the Pain of ERP Upgrades
- Business Intelligence Drives Continuous Improvement: How do you know if your company is improving?
- Think Globally, Act Strategically
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems are Moving to the Cloud
- Top 5 Trends for Driving Business Results through Process Mapping